Saturday, July 7, 2012

CardzTV Christmas in July Challenge #1

Here is my entry for the CardzTV Christmas in July Challenge #1.  The challenge was to make a christmas card with any kind of animal on it.  I used 2 cricut cartridges.  I used Create-a-Critter for the penguin and Gingerbread for the hat.  Both were cut at 2 1/2".  The body of the penguin was cut with DCWV glitter white cardstock and the background patterned paper is from Echo Park's Season's Greetings 6x6 pad from last year and I used bakers twine and mini buttons to accent the card.  I think it came out so cute!


4 comments:

  1. This penguin is one of my favorite Cricut cuts! I love using those tiny buttons too! This is a great card. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Kate! I love the penguin too! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I especially love the hat! Great job :)




    www.inmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete