Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome to BOO-Ville

My sister's favorite holiday is halloween and every year I make 5 cards and mail them to her the week leading up to halloween day so she gets one a day for 5 days.  This year I have decided to do 10 cards.  The last card is always the biggest and has the most work in it.  Here it is.  It is a stair step card and I used 3 cricut cartridges for all of the pieces.  I used Chic and Scary for the trees, Happy Hauntings for the gravestones and Holiday Cakes for the house.  I also used a retired Stampin' up set called Boogly Eyes for all of the little characters.  I colored them in and cut them out.  For the sentiment I used Card TVs Spooky Sayings.  I absolutely love how it came out but I don't think the pictures do it justice.  There is a lot going on in the card and it was really hard to get a good shot of everything.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! You need to do a video showing how to make this card. Please pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete