Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #11 "Anything Goes!"

Here is my submission for the Cardz TV DT Challenge #11 "Anything Goes!".  My Dad gets a ride from friends once a week to dialysis and he needed a thank you card to show his appreciation.  This is what I came up with today and I loved it so much I decided to submit it to Cardz TV.  I used Elegant Edges (one of my favorite cartridges) for the frame and Nifty Fifties for the car.  The paper is from Authentique's Celebrate 6x6 pad and I printed out the sentiment on the computer.  Super fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love the this car with it fan tail ends. So retro. Thanks for joining us this week for the anything goes challenge at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!!! I so love this car and those great papers!! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Stamps 'Anything Goes' challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete