Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Creativity Flows Again!

Here is a card I made for a friend who is celebrating being cancer free for three years.  After Christmas I guess I needed a break because everything I made I didn't like and felt was not up to my personal standards of creativity.  I know I critique myself pretty harshly but I just couldn't get into it and I definitely didn't want to post any of those cards.
Yesterday I sat down and tried again and I have to say that this is my new favorite card.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  I have decided that I am going to do a series of them in different colors.  I am doing a craft show in March and for every card I sell I am going to donate $.50 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

Recipe
Cricut Cartridges:  Forever Young, Stand and Salute
Patterned/Plain Paper:  SEI, Bazzill
Stamp Set:  Mega Mixed Messages from PTI
Misc Supplies:  White Gel pen for faux stitching

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card; I think your friend will love it. Where do you go to craft shows? And what do you sell besides your cards. I've always thought it would be fun to participate in craft shows once me and my husband are retired. Come visit my blog; click on my name to get there.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete