Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Introduction

Hello!  My name is Kate Charlebois and I am from the great state of Maine.  I am an accountant by day and a scrappaholic and card maker by night.  I am 47 years old.  I have been married to the greatest guy for 19 1/2 years and I have 2 wonderful stepchildren, ages 26 and 28.

I started scrapbooking 12 years ago as a small hobby and it has become a large obsession.  I have taught classes and have sold many scrapbooks and tons of cards. I recently moved in to a new house and for the first time I have a huge studio to work in.  I can finally spread out and create unencumbered!  The pictures below are of my first crop in my new studio with my friends that meet the first Saturday of every month.






Check back and see the products I have made.  Happy Scrapping!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your space looks so peaceful... I would love those windows in my space...Thanks for sharing..
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your studio - how nice to share your hobby with your friends. They must love coming to your house! Love the card too - really cute.

    ReplyDelete